Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rock & Roll in Cherry Blossom





       Jacket: Joie   T-shirt: Zara   Skirt: Wilfred   Bag: Chanel   Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti


Initially, I had a totally different outfit in mind that was concentrated on the new green jacked but somehow I ended up with this rock-and-roll look. The inspiration came form my T that I found in the back of my closet that was totally forgotten. I got it from Zara about a year ago, it's loose and really comfy, and it goes with everything. I combined it with black skirt, jacket and shoes. My look turned out to be very simple but chic. What do you think?

Сначалa в голове крутился совершенно другой образ, где концентрировалась все на новой зеленой куртке, но каким то образом получился другой лук в стиле рок & ролл. Вдохновление пришло от давно забытой майки, каторую нашла в своем шкафу. Я купила ее в почти год таму назад, она просторная и очень удобная, и еще идет буквально со всем. Я ее одела с черной юбкой, курткой и туфлями. Оброз вышел простой, но стильный. А как вам?




No comments:

Post a Comment