Sweater: H&M Scarf: Alexander McQueen Skirt: Zara Bag: Prada
Hi everyone!
My name is Dasha and I am Russian, who lives in NYC. I loved fashion since childhood and creating my own fashion blog was on my mind for a quite some time. So finally I did it! Here I'll present you with my looks, fashion & style tips, and my other related as well as unrelated interests. I hope it will be fun and interesting experience that you guys can relate to.
This year spring came so fast, it feels like summer already and it's impossible to stay indoors, so I decided to take a walk in soho in my new light coral skirt. It was a little windy so I fell chilly in it but it will be perfect for summer. I mixed it up with black sweater and black scarf. I think one colorful piece was enough for this look, what do you think?
Привет всем!
Меня зовут Даша и я живу в Нью Йорке. Люблю моду еще с детства и создать свой блог о стиле хотелось уже очень давно. И вот наконец я его сделала!
Здесь я буду делиться своими луками, советами о стиле & моде, и другими интересами. Надеюсь в моем блоге вы найдете что то интересное для себя.
В этом году весна пришла так быстро, невозможно сидеть дома так что я решила прогуляться по сохо в своей новой нежно коралловой юбке. Было ветрено, немного подмерзла, но к лету юбка идеальна. Я ее скомбинировала с черным свитером и шарфом, решила что один яркий цвет достаточно для моего образа. Как вам?

No comments:
Post a Comment